Manuscript Style :
Manuscript Language – Only English
English : Font Size – 12 pt, Font Name – Times new Roman.
The paper should start with an introduction and should end with a conclusion summarizing the findings of the paper.
Manuscripts including tables, figures and references should be around 6-8 Pages for articles. 3-5 Pages for book reviews.
Young Researcher Association is a self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Being an Open Access Journal, Young Researcher does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. It costs no money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for Print copy publication, online publication, postal charges and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock.
Only a small maintenance charge is applicable to all of our prestigious authors as below:
Processing Charges : 800 Rs / Article only for Indian Authors
: USD 20 / Article only for Foreign Authors
Publication of a Paper includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper in Print and Online
- Softcopy of certificates: for all the authors/co-authors of paper
- Postal Dispatch of Hard copy of Journal and Certificate (Via Speed Post/DHL – For Fastest Delivery)
- Indexing process
- Editorial Process
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
How to Submit Manuscript?
Young Researcher has very simple and fast process to submit articles. Anybody can submit manuscript through Online submission process.
- Young Researcher has a team of reviewers of different subject’s categories.
- Young Researcher follows peer review process.
- Review process takes only 2 to 4 Days.
Publication Process after acceptance of paper:
- After acceptance of paper, authors have to pay fees 800 INR for Indian author and 20 USD for other nationals.
- After paying fees, authors have to mail fees receipt.
- After above process, your article will get publish online within 7 days.
- Journal editor board will send you publication confirmation with publication link and e-certificate.
Name of Account Holder – Pravin R. Talekar
Bank – State Bank of India (SBI)
Branch – New Shahupuri, Kolhapur
Account No.- 33112538357
IFSC – Code – SBIN0015087
Phone pay – 8796271328
UPI ID – 8796271328@ybl
After payment please send a receipt or screenshot of the payment …